As the most trusted provider of reproductive health care, we work toward a future where all people have equitable opportunity to experience health and wellness including high-quality sexual and reproductive health care provided with respect and without judgement.
Planned Parenthood California Central Coast:
- Provides a wide range of reproductive health care services to 31,579 individuals who make over 58,544 medical visits.
- Provides 19,060 individuals with birth control methods that fit their individual needs.
- Provides 5,841 cancer screenings.
- Provides 25,739 visits for sexually transmitted infections.
- Provides over 200 youth with evidence based sex education and over 7,600 with information and resources they need to make the best decisions about their sexual and reproductive health.